Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back to School "Blues?"

For a lot of us, Back to School means the highest of highs and for some of us, the lowest of lows. Fortunately, in my job as an ed tech, it is exciting to see the teachers and students get the opportunity to learn new things and technologies. This year is going to be particularly exciting with the teachers using Google Docs/Drive more for storing and collaborating information from their PLCs as well as BLT meetings. I feel that they are going to see just how easy and efficient using google docs is. Here are some tips and tricks I have learned along the way for my personal organization.



If you forget how to do any of these things, there are several places to look at quick video tutorials. Here are some I would recommend.

Creating a Folder in Google Drive
Sharing a Folder in Google Drive
Organizing Your Drive


No comments:

Post a Comment